This product is eligible for VAT Exemption. Please claim your VAT Exemption at checkout.
Consideration and comfort – these are particularly prominent aspects of this extremely stable model with its circular steel tube frame. A comfortable seat provides a safe position, the seperately swivelling armrests make it easy to move the patient from the bed onto the chair scale and the fold-away footrests increase ease of operation. The locking rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up at all times. The positioning of the large LCD unit behind the chair makes it easy to read and the many functions (including BMI) leave nothing to be desired. This mobile chair scale, with power adapter or rechargeable battery power supply, is an invaluable aid everywhere: in the rehabilitation center, orthopedic department, dialysis center, at nursing homes and in pediatrics. For example, small children who are not yet able to stand can be weighed comfortably while sitting. The practical pouch seca 471 attached to the scale stores the power adapter. The seca 959 is also available with intergrated RS232 interface.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 20 g < 50 kg > 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 563 x 906 x 970 mm
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Power supply: Mains adapter / rechargeable batteries
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- Approval class: Class (lll)
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456, software seca analytics 105 and seca emr flash 101