For use by those with no life saving experience or with minimal training, this is a full rescue AED - easily used by the first person on the scene of a cardiac arrest.
• Suitable for use by BLS and medical trained professionals
• Provides real time feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions using ZOLL’s unique Real CPR Help® technology, clinically proven to significantly improve the survival rates from cardiac arrest**
• Supports the UK Resuscitation Council’s entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations
• Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for five years
• Easy to place one piece electrode providing more time to focus on the rescue
• Intelligent paediatric capability automatically analyses a child’s ECG when paediatric electrodes are connected
• The specially designed lid for the AED Plus can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to help maintain an open airway
• Automated self testing every 24 hours to ensure a constant state of readiness
• Powered by 10 x CR123A lithium Duracell or Sanyo batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in
• Seven year warranty (five years as standard, two years free upon registration of device).
Contents: Defibrillator, soft carry case, ten batteries, CPR-D-padz electrodes with first responder kit, instructional training DVD and operator’s guide.