Stannah have sold over 700,000 products worldwide since 1867 when Joseph Stannah first opened his doors for business in London. Over 150 years later, they are still a British, family owned and run business producing stairlifts and homelifts for the UK and around the world.
It is the 5th generation - Jon, Patrick, Nick, Alistair and Helen - that now steer the company and continue to build a business fit to meet today’s challenges yet unashamedly focussed on the values of quality and services that Joseph articulated all those years ago.
Mediworld and Stannah have been working in partnership since 2007 and we are dedicated to helping you live as independently as possible. As well as their famous stairlifts, they have a range of quality homelifts designed to meet your every need.
Buying a stairlift can be a big decision so to help with this, we have a Stannah stairlift demonstration unit within our store for you to try. Due to the current pandemic we are operating by appointment only, so please call 020 8764 1806 to arrange your demonstration.
For further information or if you would like to book a no obligation contact-free assessment and home visit with a Stannah expert, please call 0800 715 346 and mention Mediworld as your contact point.
A Stannah stairlift ticks all the right boxes
- Comprehensive range for straight and curved stairs
- Written fixed quotation to act upon in your own time
- Rent or buy options for new and reconditioned models
- 14-day satisfaction guarantee on all new and reconditioned products
- 2-year warranty on new products purchased directly from Stannah and 2 free services as standard
- 24/7 local call out, 365 days a year
- Buy direct from a British family run company
- Which? Endorsed superior service