SMART pads II for the Philips Heartstart® FRx defibrillator.
Can be used for the resuscitation of adults and children and are pre-connected for speed and ease of use.
Use in conjunction with infant/child key.
The Philips HeartStart FR3 SMART pads III defib pads are suitable for use on both adults and children. Allowing the electrodes to be checked during the HeartStart FR3 AED's routine self-tests, the SMART pads III can be pre-connected, also helping to save critical time during a medical emergency. The pads are supplied as a pair and have 2 year shelf life.
• Suitable for use in conjunction with the Philips HeartStart® FR3 AED
• Supplied as a pair ready for use
• 2 year shelf life
• Pads can be pre-connected to help save time in an emergency
• When connected the pads are checked under the AED's routine self-tests
• Offset tab design: enables a quick peel and fast placement on the patient's chest
• Can be used for treating children under 8 years old or 25kg in weight when used with the infant/child key (sold separately)
Works with: Philips HeartStart® FRx defibrillator.