The comprehensive guide to treating casualties of all ages in any emergency. From first-aid essentials to life saving procedures, this manual gives you the knowledge you need instantly if someone falls ill or gets hurt, either at home or in the workplace. 288 pages.
• Includes new resuscitation guidelines
• Winner of the 2009 British Medical Association Board of Science Award for the Public Understanding of Science
• The only manual endorsed by the UK’s leading first aid providers
• Updated guidelines incorporating the latest best practice
• Clear, step-by-step photographs show exactly what to do in any situation
• Find essential information fast with easy to follow instructions.