The convenient mobile method of measuring height. The stadiometer seca 213 is especially suitable for mobile use, e.g. for measuring children and teenagers in the course of medical examinations in schools, for use by carers and health workers on the move. But it is also ideal for doctor’s surgeries and hospitals specialising in child and adolescent medicine. Furthermore, the seca 213 is suitable for measuring patients lying down. Once taken apart, the stadiometer is easy to transport anywhere.
• The slider includes two large windows on the double-sided scale for easy readouts.
• Comes complete with a carry case for convenient transport.
• All parts can be broken down and stored away securely underneath the base for ease of portability,
• The large stable platform has helpful footprints on the base to ensure correct posture for measuring.
• Measuring range: 20 – 205 cm / 8 – 81"
• Graduation: 1 mm / 1/8"
• Dimensions, stadiometer (WxHxD): 337 x 2,130 x 590 mm
• Device weight: 2.4 kg