FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 1-2 WORKING DAYS
This product is eligible for VAT Exemption
The ROMA Paris was carefully designed for indoor or outdoor use in pedestrian areas by a single individual with limited mobility up to a maximum weight of 136kg (21st).
The acute manoeuvrability prohibits the use by persons who are severely physically impaired or those who have balance difficulties.
Your assessor/healthcare professional will determine the suitability of the scooter for each individuals intended use.
This 4 wheel, 4 MPH, Mobility Scooter will appeal to you if you are searching for a UK built Mobility Scooter that you can use locally or transport for a day out with friends or family.
Built by the UK experts Roma Medical in association with that Mobility Scooter giant Shoprider, key features of this well designed and solidly built Mobility Scooter are:
• Separates for storage or transporting
• Full seat - lockable four position swivel
• Height adjustable seat
• Full fold down backrest
• 21Ah battery pack
• Available in two colours - Burgundy and charcoal
• Multi-adjustable tiller angle
• Height and width adjustable arms
• Flip-up padded armrests
* Passenger weight, ground conditions, temperature and battery condition/size can affect distance of travel.
• Overall Length: 105cm (41 inches)
• Overall Width: 56cm (22 inches)
• Overall Height: 88cm (35 inches)
• Seat Width: 47 - 53cm (18½ - 21 inches)
• Seat Height(to ground): 34 - 41.5cm (13 - 16 inches)
• Armrest Height: 13cm (5 inches)
• Backrest Height: 36cm (14 inches)
• Seat to Footrest: 26 - 33.5 cm (10 - 13 inches)
• Turning Radius: 115cm (45 inches)
• Wheel: 23cm (9 inches)
• Safe Working Slope: 8° (14%)
• Max User Weight: 21 st (136kg)
• Battery Size: 2 x 21Ah 12v
• Range*: 16 miles (24km)
• Max Speed: 4 mph (6 Kmph)
• Charger: 3A off board
• Colour: Burgundy/Charcoal