The RS2 is a compact, economical fully-automatic, wrist-type blood pressure monitor from healthcare specialists Omron.
Featuring Omron's Intellisense technology, the RS2 determines the optimal speed and pressure for gentle inflation and deflation, leading to an improved patient experience.
The pre-formed, easy-to-fit cuff ensures that practitioner time is maximised, and the clear LCD display shows pulse rate and systolic and diastolic pressures. The display also shows irregular heartbeat, hypertension and an icon to indicate correct wrapping.
• Intellisense Technology
• Cuff wrapping guide
• Optimal speed and pressure for gentle inflation/deflation
• Pre-formed, easy-to-fit cuff
• Irregular heartbeat detection
• Hypertension indicator
• 30 memories
• Carry case
• Powered by 2 AAA batteries
• Measurement method: Oscillometric
• Blood pressure range: 0 to 299mmHg
• Blood pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
• Pulse range: 40 to 180 bpm
• Pulse rate accuracy: ±5% of display reading