Blue Nitrile examination gloves compliant with Class1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374. Designed for medical procedures, offering strong, high quality, dependable latex free gloves.
• Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
• Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks.
• Tested to AQL 1.5
• Tested to Food approval EC1935/2004
• Tested to ASTMF1671-7
• Manufactured from nitrile butadiene.
• Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
• Typical elongation: 500%
• Cat III gloves.