3M's 'tunable technology' in the diaphragm is the hallmark of this stethoscope which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
• Comfortable to use with its award winning ergonomic design
• Convenience is offered through 3M's 'tunable technology' in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece
• Educators can purchase the Littmann? Master Classic II as a teaching stethoscope which is the same great quality with a long, 40? tube and two headsets allowing both the educator and the student to hear the same sound simultaneously
• Expect great performance with an 8 rating on a 1-10 scale
• Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M Littmann Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
• You will get excellent sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ears
• Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
• Made in the U.S.A.