The First Aid Manual 10th edition is the UK's only fully authorised first aid guide, endorsed by St John Ambulance, St Andrew's First Aid and the British Red Cross it is packed with step-by-step first aid advice.
Used as the official training manual for the UK's leading first aid organisations' courses, the bestselling First Aid Manual covers all aspects of first aid, from emergency first aid and first aid for babies and children, to resuscitation.
Find out how to treat over 100 different conditions from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes and unconsciousness and how to use essential equipment.
Step-by-step photography, all shot in-situ to reflect real-life issues, shows you what to do in any situation.
The ideal first aid book for you and your family. Keep this First Aid Manual handy; it could be a lifesaver.
• Includes the latest updates to first aid for choking infants
• Full page, full colour layouts dedicated to heart attacks, strokes, hanging and strangulation
• Also includes advice for burns to airways as well as much more
• Updated guidelines incorporating the latest best practice in 288 pages
• Clear, step-by-step photographs show exactly what to do in any situation
• Supplied in a handy 14.8 x 21cm flexiback cover