Sterile eye wash solution can be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes.
• A squeeze bottle for a controllable flow rate
• Directable jet for precision application
• Twist off cap for ease of opening in an emergency
• Contains Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v
• It is a sterile saline solution
• Ready to use
Health and safety (first aid) regulations
Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation, at least one litre of sterile water or sterile saline (0.9%) in sealed, disposable containers should be provided. Once seals are broken, containers should not be kept for reuse. Containers should not be used after the expiry date.