- Wall cabinet suitable for storing most defibrillators for indoor or outdoor use
- Clear polycarbonate cover and green polymer base protects the defibrillator from harsh environments
- Restricted access opening - the cabinet opens via Digicode keypad lock
- Audible alarm system emits from 70 to 105 decibels depending on model once the cabinet is opened
- Day/night lighting sensor and flashing red LED visual warnings indicate any malfunction
An advanced defibrillator (AED) wall cabinet made up of clear anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover and a green ABS container that complies with ISO3864 International Standard emergency colour codes.
- Regulated heating and fanning system
- Enables AED to be stored in +0°C temperatures
- System activated through heat sensor according to configured thresholds or as preset by user
- Mains power supply
- For public safety reasons, the model is powered by 24 Volts VLSV (Very Low Safety Voltage).
- Protection ingress: IP54 - dust protected - splashing of water
- Humidity index: 95% - without condensation.
Installation must be carried out by a qualified operator who adheres to the Bornavie charter or authorized by the Aivia manufacturer.
The Aivia cabinet should not be installed in direct exposure to sunlight. You risk exposing the defibrillator to excessive temperatures.
- External: 38.8 x 42.3 x 20.1cm
- Internal: 31 x 31 x 15cm.
Material: Door - Polycarbonate, Chassis, Square - ABS
Power supply: 24 VDC, 75 Watts, power limited source
Operating temperature: minimum -20C, maximum 55C
Temperature alarms: Defined by user, default settings are - low temperature alarm 5C, high temperature alarm 40C
Heating options: defined by user, default settings - heating threshold 10C, fan threshold 30C
Sound level: 90 - 105dB / 1 metre
Compliance: EN 55022:2006, EN 55024: 1998/ A1 : 2001/ A2 : 2003, EN 60950-1 : 2006